Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Brian's Birthday, A trip to Melbourne, 4th of July Festivities

It's been a busy month around here, but I thought I would catch you up with a quick note and an array of pictures from various events in the past month. Just before Brian's birthday, which was on the 2nd, he defended his prelims for his dissertation. Thankfully, after much preparation he passed with high remarks and was given the go to proceed with his dissertation. If all goes according to planned, he should graduate his doctoral program in the Spring of 2010...Yeah! Now we are all enjoying having him home more this month as he takes a beak and gears up for the Fall semester. We are leaving this weekend for our annual Disney trip and then Brian and I will be heading out for a weekend getaway to Destin to celebrate our 8th anniversary. Did i mention that this trip would be without the kids? It will be our first trip together since before i was pregnant with Hudson...so, we are long overdue for an adult weekend.
Enjoy the long slide show if you wish. I'll be posting tons of Disney pictures when we return.


1 comment:

Juicysmom said...

Hey there! How are you? We are all recovering well after our scary episode, thank the Lord. Matt was talking bryan up to people her. How wonderful would that be to have y'all here!! I would love to see you. I am bringing a group to tallahassee to observe at Creative, but I'm not sure when and if I would even have time to catch up with you. Do you know if Meridian Woods still has the Karyn Henley folders for the 2's and 3's? I need to copy them if they are still around. I'll call you when I know the dates we are coming. Hopefully I could stop by and hug y'alls necks. Love ya, shea lea