Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sweet Baby Lily


On Saturday September 26th, after a wild unexpected early labor, our sweet niece Lily was born. This past weekend has been a whirlwind for my brother and sister-in-law. To make a long, heart wrenching story short, this sweet little angel has already undergone intestinal surgery at just two days old! She made it through with no major complications, but will be staying at the children's hospital in D.C. for at least two weeks for recovery. Please keep Lily and our entire family in your prayers. She is a miracle and special blessing to us all!

3 comments:

Janay said...

Oh my goodness!! Thanks for the update--I'll be praying!

Daisha said...

We are praying for the whole family as well.

Anonymous said...

You are all in my prayers. Tell Bobby (I'm assuming) congratulations, she is precious!
Brianna