Sunday, September 23, 2007

We've survived the first 2 weeks!


Hudson came home from the hospital two weeks ago today, and the first few weeks at home have flown by! I don't know where the time has gone...other then to feeding, changing diapers, doing laundry, reading books, giving baths, playing dolls, and a little rest. I finally have both children taking a nap (mini victory for a Mom of two), and I am able to officially create my first post to our family blog. Once I get the hang of this I will be more efficient at updating all that we are up to on a more regular basis. So far, we are all adjusting to life as a family of four, and enjoying the blessing of having Hudson in our lives. We've had many visitors, generous gifts and delicious meals come our way, along with constant help from "MomMom"(Brian's Mom) who has graciously been with us for the month. Hopefully reality won't hit us too hard once the meals end and MomMom leaves at the end of the week! However, for now I am truly loving life and couldn't ask for more!







2 comments:

Juicysmom said...

Adorable pics! I'm so glad you have a blog. Ours is www.robersoncrew@blogspot.com. I'm not great at keeping it completly updated. You look awesome. I wish we could see you soon. Hopefully we will be down for a game. Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family. Please come to school as soon as you feel like it and show off Madison and Hudson. We miss you but are so glad you're doing so well.

Love,
Jimmie