Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It Was Only A Matter Of Time

This afternoon Madison, Hudson and I were playing in her room. I needed to got to the other room for a minute, so I put Hudson in his exersaucer and asked Madison to play with him for a minute until I got back. A few minutes went by and Madison came to me and asked in a sneaky little voice with a chuckle, "Mommy, have you seen my purple crown?" "You just had it on," I replied. When we went back into the room where Hudson was we both laughed when I saw where her crown went! I always new it would only be a matter of time before this happened.....and today it did! (See pictures below) Hudson seemed to enjoy playing dress-up almost as much as Madison...for now anyway!

1 comment:

Janay said...

HA! They look so cute. Madison should enjoy this while she can! :)