Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Child Stats

Today was the dreaded "shots" day with our children. Both Madison and Hudson had their well child check-ups, and yes, they both got shots. We have been spreading out Hudson's so that there aren't so many at one time, but that wasn't the case for little Maddy Mo. She had to take four different pokes in her thighs. Each one got harder and caused her more pain due to her stiffining, screaming and kicking. I have always hated when my babies got their shots, but I think holding down and hearing a 5 year old scream and cry in pain is way worse then hearing them as a baby. I felt horrible, and I know the nurse did too! After a while she pulled it together, but she is already wondering when she has to go back! Next time I might send Daddy!! Otherwise, it was a great check-up!
Here are their stats:
-Madison-
weight: 37 lbs (25th percentile)
height: 42 1/2 in (50th percentile)
-Hudson-
weight: 22lbs 2 oz (20th percentile)
height: 30 3/4 in (40th percentile)

No comments: