Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

It's hard to believe that this year is coming to an end! As we think back tonight on all the memories, good times, struggles, and joys of the past year, I can honestly say that I feel tremendously blessed by so many aspects of my life. I am thankful to God for each day he has given me with my family and friends, and as I don't want time to go by any faster then it does I look forward to what is in store for us in 2009! May you all look back with joy and thankfulness in your heart, and be filled with hope of the possibilities for the year ahead!

Below is a slide show of our Christmas holiday. We had a wonderful holiday at home filled with tons of fun for the kids! Oh, to be a kid again and be filled with such awe and wonder!

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

No comments: