Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Father's Day Gift

When Brian was around Hudson's age, his grandmother, Nana Lucy, made him a cowboy outfit. He then had pictures made, that became one of the signature pictures of his early childhood. Because Hudson looks a lot like Brian did, and does, I thought it would be neat to recreate that picture. So, I searched on-line to find a similar outfit, and had no luck, of course, because Brian's outfit was homemade. So if I really wanted these pictures to be similar, I knew I was going to try to recreate it myself. Even with everything going on, I was thankfully able to make a replica of this cowboy costume and get the pictures back in time for Father's Day. Naturally, Madison now wants a cowgirl costume...so don't be surprised if you see these costumes again on Halloween!
Take a look at Brian and Hudson...my two cowboys!!
Happy Father's Day to a very special Daddy!


Brian
Hudson

Brian

Hudson

Hudson with a little personality!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

so cute! you did a great job! :)