Friday, March 21, 2008

My First Friend


My very first childhood friend was named Brianna Wolf. We lived two doors down from each other in Sunrise, Florida, and her mother cared for me from the time I was about 6 months old until we started preschool. Her family moved to Missouri when we were in elementary school, but we have kept in touch throughout the years at various times. The last time we saw each other was seven years ago when her Grandparents moved to Tallahassee, and a lot has changed since then!! We are both married now with two children. They currently live in Colorado, but this weekend her entire family came to town for the Easter holiday, and we were able to spend some time together. If was fun to watch our children play together and reminisce about the many days we spent playing together. It was so nice to get to meet her family (Kevin, Ian and Mya)and see how well they are doing. Hopefully we can get together again before another seven years go by. I am grateful we were able to catch up, and that I can say I am still friends with my very first friend!!

No comments: