Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

My Mother's Day celebration started a few days ago at Madison's school. They had a Hawaiian Mother's Day Breakfast where we all dressed up in Hawaiian clothes, ate breakfast treats and received hand made gifts from our children. Although I almost didn't make it due to not reading the monthly bulletin yet, we made it in a hurry, and it was well worth it!! Madison made me a beautiful beaded necklace that she was so excited to give me. She did a great job!


On Mother's Day we hung out in our PJ's all morning while Hudson took an early nap. We did not make it to church since he has still been sick, but we did go out for a delicious brunch later in the morning. After we all rested, Madison and I got to enjoy a girl's shopping day while Brian stayed with Hudson. It was a lot of fun to spend some one on one time with her! Brian did the grocery shopping and the laundry so I didn't have to lift a hand all day...that was nice! Next weekend Brian is also taking me to dinner and a ballet to celebrate.
It was a wonderful Mother's Day and I'm so thankful to be a Mommy!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in our lives that we love and appreciate so much! Hope you all had a wonderful day!


No comments: